Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Luau's in the SNOW!!


The past couple days I was invited by my daughter's to their preschool classes…for a Luau! This was in honor of Mother’s Day coming up. We bought the girls some Hawaiian inspired dresses for the occasion and they were so excited! Unfortunately the weather was horrible those 2 days and it was freezing out and even snowing at times. And there we were in our sundresses ready for a Luau. I put long sleeved shirts under the girls’ dresses so they could be warmer. Other than the snow, we had a blast! They put a lei around my neck when I walked in the door and made me a couple beautiful bracelets while we sat on the floor with all our friends. They pulled out my chair for me when it was time to enjoy some treats and juice. It was so yummy! After that they sang songs; Miss H's  class sang some harder ones, and Miss S.'s were a bit easier. Nevertheless they both did a great job singing and doing the hand motions. We were also privileged enough to get to do the limbo- now that was interesting! Miss H's pre-k class did the hula for us- CUTENESS!!!! Overall both parties were a blast and we had so much fun together! Enjoy the pictures!!


































No comments: