Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You homeschool…so why do your kids attend a preschool????


Good question!!! We do homeschool…and yet my kids do attend a preschool. The preschool they attend is one my mom owns and operates in her finished walk-out basement. She has been a preschool teacher/preschool director for 35+ years now and focuses on small group size and Montessori learning styles. It is a Christian preschool, and they have Bible time every day that they attend. I am blessed to be able to send my children to preschool with their Grammy and have them learn TONS!! Both Mr. C & Miss H were reading half way through their Pre-K year and Mr. C is currently doing 2-3 grade reading as he finishes up first grade!!! The kids have a blast and it gives me time to work with the other kiddos at home without the added interruption. Miss H will be graduating in 2 weeks from Grammy’s pre-k class and Miss S will be finishing up her first year there. Next year as I keep Mr. C & Miss H home for 2nd and Kindy…Miss S will attend on Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings along with all her little friends!!
Sara

No comments: