Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Makeover- homeschool room edition!!

OK, so this year I will be homeschooling 2 kids instead of just 1. So...I wanted to move things around to make room for 2 kids trying to do work. I kept getting images in my head of elbows knocking and children yelling and screaming that he/she touched me or moved my paper. Needless to say I knew something needed to change. All I had was our old computer desk to use for C and as you can see its pretty small. So I was so happy when I found this old Kitchen table at a yard sale for $10...it needed a scrub down and a tightening of some bolts but is perfect for what we need! And I am hoping someone on Craigslist will be emailing to come pick up the old desk for about the same I paid for the table. The table is a bit big for where we had the desk so I am moving it into our school room and moved the kids computer to where the desk was. Anyways- when I get everything put away and moved I will update with new pictures!

Old Desk-

New Table-
Sara

No comments: