Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A DIY Project I did!

Here is a little project I did last night- took about 5 minutes. I got the idea from here. It gives the step by step. Here is a photo of mine so you can see, I didnt do the fringe and I bought a more bold looking print. I did buy the wool fabric- it was 50% off at JoAnn's. So a yard cost me a little over $6. I may need to run a stitch around the whole thing to keep it from fraying and stray strings coming off, but overall very happy with it! Even wore it to church this morning!!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sara, I followed your link from your comment on my blog. ;-)

Your shawl is beautiful! As much as I like the tutorial with the fringe, I think I like yours better. The pattern on the wool, no fringe and all. I may try this! I'm not typically very crafty but this actually looks doable.

Michelle@MyBlessedHome