Here is what I did:
* Make cookie dough- 1 box of Betty Crocker (I like it best because of the pudding in the mix) Chocolate Cake mix. 1 stick of butter (I use real butter), and 2 eggs. Soften the butter and add the eggs to the mix and stir together.
* Unwrap the Hugs and cut the tips off. (I put the tips in a bowl and the kids LOVED to be able to eat them!)
*get a small spoonful of dough and put the Hug into it, then wrap the dough all around it and put it on the cookie sheet.
|Hug inside the dough.|
|Wrap dough around the Hug. (Miss H is helping)|
* Bake at 350* for 7 minutes.
* After 7 min. take the pan out (they will not look done) and let them sit on the cookie sheet for 1 more min. They will finish cooking without getting hard and crispy. Then use a spatula and put them on wax paper. I used my cooling rack and I wish I had used wax paper because the middles of a couple oozed a bit from the Hug and I know it would have been avoided if I used wax paper.
* You shouldn't be able to see the Hug by just looking at the cookie; but when you bite into it....YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously....you will love them. So go to the store..right now. You need to make these!!!!