Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Phone Dump for the last 2 weeks!!!

We have been on Spring Break and I got lazy- so here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple weeks. 
 


We have had awesome weather the last 2-3 weeks, so we have been taking advantage of it!! We took a trip to YoYogurt, played outside and took a walk. The kids really enjoyed rocking out to music at YoYogurt.


The kids made a hot-air balloon for box car night at Awana's and enjoyed sitting inside it while watching a movie. The girls have had fun playing beauty shop- they are bff's and really enjoying playing girly things together!! I made a new spring wreath that I saw on pintrest last weekend! Thanks to my MIL for buying the supplies and motivating me to actually do it!! It was so fun & easy! Went on a date yesterday with Mr. C and had a yummy lunch at Drifters, as well as bought him lots of new spring clothes!! Miss S & I went to the grocery store this morning and she HAD to ride on the penny horsey ride..its a must! She has been my shadow the last 24 hours ever since she had an incident!(next post)  So I couldn't go without her! I love my kiddos so much!!! I am a super over-protective mama, but I love these babies more then life itself and I will do anything to make sure they are safe and loved!!!

No comments: