Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
         The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
         So are the children of one’s youth.
How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
         They will not be ashamed
         When they speak with their enemies in the gate.
I have been a mama for 8 years...Mr. C made me a mama!! I love my children more than anything in the world- I was born for this job! My children bring me so much joy. I am blessed to be their mama and to share this job of parenting with my help-mate! He is an amazing husband and daddy to our children. I also have had a wonderful role-model of motherhood given to me in the form of my own mom. She is an amazing mom! She spoils me big time on a special day that is meant for both of us. (I stopped by to see her today and take her medicine; as she is pretty sick with Pneumonia right now) She always takes the kids shopping for me and they get me awesome gifts. This year I got some jewelry, and a couple dresses. (the dresses are a little short for my taste - but she said they so badly wanted to get me them...I told them they can come with me to pick out something a little longer and they were ok with that!) I also got a gift card for the salon I go to! Told you she spoils me!!! The kids went shopping with daddy and helped him pick me out a gift..he got me some high heel sandals!! He thought they were pretty fun to shop with! We went to church this morning and out to lunch. The weather is very gloomy today so we have been cuddling at home with popcorn and a movie. Mr. and Mr. C are going to make me biscuits and gravy for dinner...woo hoo!!! I have been so blessed by my family this year! I love them all to pieces.  Here is a picture from lunch today, as well as some pictures from the Mother's Day tea party with Miss S's preschool class. We had a very fun time! Enjoy!


No comments: