Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stick with it Saturday




This has been a rough week! With the fire problems and extreme heat we have been dealing with as well as a couple outings we took this past week to Denver; my workout's didn't happen like usual. I am going to try to make it up by working out this weekend and next before we leave for vacation. I signed up for a program at our library where you can weigh in as often as you like and it keeps track of any weight loss you have. I thought it was a good way to keep track and not have to share with others what my weight is. I did my initial weigh in last Friday and weighed again today. I gained weight!! UGH! I was discouraged, but now I am determined to watch what I eat more and get my workout in every day during the week no matter what! I was going to mix-up my workouts this week, but with all that was going on I just stuck with my regular. (Being over 30 trying to lose weight sucks big time- the pounds used to melt off..but not anymore!)

Workout's completed:

Monday- pool side all day
Tuesday- 35 min elliptical + 200 crunches
Wednesday- REALLY HOT DAY
Thursday- gone all day
Friday- 35 min elliptical + 200 crunches
Saturday- 35 min elliptical +200 crunches

Maybe tomorrow I will break out the workout dvd's...thinking about getting a zumba one...

What's your favorite workout?? Head over to Sam's Noggin and see what she has been up to as well!!

5 comments:

The Camouflage Sunflower said...

I LOVE Zumba. But honestly it's so much better in a group setting. Lots of energy and shaking going on! If you can find it at Y to take I recommend it.

Sam said...

For me, I attended Zumba once, and it may have just been that class, but I will never go back. The movements and music were not acceptable for me. Have a great week!

Patricia D. said...

I only weigh first thing in the am naked. Amazing how much weight clothes add AND eating also. Have to always weight at the same time. Ummm I think I know what I will get you for your b-day.

Sara said...

Hmm..I think I may re-think the zumba dvd...I used to have a scale but threw it away in a fit of anger and rage last year ;-)

Patricia D. said...

Mine in great! Tells you everything. I asked for it for Christmas year before last. You can save your weight or not if you like.