Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Vision Forum

I recently became an affiliate with the Vision Forum . It is a great online store and website for finding all of your Christian books, videos, toys...yes I said toys! Being an affiliate means when you use my link to go to the Vision Forum's website I will earn a percentage of whatever you spend with them. This is a wonderful blessing for my family to be able to earn extra money by helping you find wonderful Christian products! From time to time I will try to recommend products on their site that I think are good and is something our family has used or enjoyed.

The Vision Forum sells Homestead Blessing's DVDs, we LOVE these videos! Just yesterday we were watching the Art of Cooking and everyone was enjoying it a lot. We are hoping to watch the Art of Soap making this afternoon...so if you see a post about me making soap you will know where I learned it.  And if know me at all you know something called Homestead Blessing's is right up my alley! If they sound as fun to you as they did me, then go check them out. I will keep the link in my side bar for a while.







*the opinions I expressed about Homestead Blessing's are all my own*



No comments: