Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, August 25, 2014

Jeff is 40....gasp!!!!

My husband celebrated a big birthday this weekend. He turned the big 4-0! He is such an amazing husband and father. He is my rock; he takes care of us so good and is always there when I need him..even if it's at 3 o'clock in the morning! I had some personal health issues this summer and he stepped up and showed me a side of himself that I knew he had but I had never seen. He is so good to me and I love him so much. With that said; I threw him a birthday party on Saturday night! We invited a house full and had a nice BBQ and hang out party. It was so great to have so many of our friends come to celebrate him. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone seemed to have a blast, but they didn't eat enough because I have a fridge full of food!!! With the help of my mom we were able to turn out a pretty fun party. On Sunday (his actual birthday) we went to church and then stayed home and relaxed and enjoyed a small family celebration for his and my birthday (yes, we have the same birthday- I just wasn't turning as old as him!) Enjoy the pictures from our fun weekend!!

The birthday boy!

The girls and their BFF's

Ms. Arabella...I want to keep her!!!

Anastasia filling up her plate!!

Travis and Regina.

Nate and his youngest, Miss Ruthie.

Colby playing football.

Kids with imaginations having tons of fun!!

The trampoline is always THE place to be!


Hallie with her little buddy.

Nothing says party time like a game of corn hole!


The ladies.

Great babysitters!


My man and I!!

More corn hole..



There may have been some cheating going on!

The cake is just about on fire!

This picture makes it look like only children were at the party!

Hallie is blowing too!

The next day we opened some presents.


My sweet little cranky teething baby.

WOOT WOOT!!

New clothes.

My apron!!! I want a pink girly apron!! (Notice my new to me adorable boots that were also a birthday gift)


Sexiness!!!



Henry got him some beef jerky.


The kids think he should wear this under his work shirt, then when he gets home rip off his work shirt to show this one.

Sadie was soooo excited for Jeff to open the gift she picked out.


It's a green lantern shirt (ya I didn't know either)


A comfy stool for him to sit on in his classroom!

My love.

No comments: