Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, April 25, 2011

He is Risen!


Oh what a nice relaxing Easter weekend we had! On Saturday we dyed our Easter eggs...and it turned out much better than last year. Last year I tried to just use the food coloring from the baking area- and ya it was a bust (Never do that!) This year I bought one of the kits- so the colors were VERY pretty and there were stickers and the shrink wrap things. My husband swears he has never seen the shrink wrap things- but I sure do- so maybe he is just too old, or losing his memory! Anyways, here are some photos of our egg dying fun!





Saturday night we headed to my parents house for Easter dinner and an egg hunt...the Easter Bunny had already stopped by with things for the kids- imagine that! We had a nice dinner and she made my favorite twice baked potatoes (and no mom- grandmas new recipe will not be the same). My dad works all day on Sundays so we wouldn't be able to have our dinner on Easter. We went to church on Sunday morning- and when we got home we did enjoy some leftovers my mom sent home with us! The rest of our Sunday we just sat, relaxed and enjoyed our family. The kids played good together and we all had a great day!

Sara

No comments: