Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Blog

Well I am hoping to get back into the blogging world again after a long hiatus! I am wanting to share our fun family life and fun days with everyone as well as lots of pictures of the kids growing up. They are growing like weeds already and are such a JOY in our lives. We keep very busy with homeschool, pre-k, church, Awanas and LIFE in general. As we wind down this school year I will be graduating a first grader and a Pre-K'er. Mr. C will be in the 2nd grade next year and Miss H will be in Kindergarten. Miss S will move on to 3/day a week preschool at Grammy's school (I will write a post about that later!) It will be a whole new ball game next school year having 2 to teach instead of just 1. And Miss H is a MUCH different learner than Mr. C. She is a much more artsy free spirit and C is a do it by the book rule follower. It should be interesting. We have lots of things we will be doing over the next few months as well as during the summer- so I hope you will stay tuned and I will try to update often! ENJOY!


Sara

1 comment:

Va_Nessa said...

I'm so excited. I love blogs and you have an adorable family! I can't wait to check out the fun you guys have.