Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, June 6, 2011

The 4th cutest little one in the world!!!

Last week we went to KC Missouri to visit my little niece Maddy (and her parents & my inlaws)!! We had such a fun time visiting with everyone, even though the humidity was ridiculous and I am reminded why I LOVE Colorado!

Maddy is such a little sweetheart- she is just like my kiddos in that she is a go with the flow baby...she is so happy and loves to have fun and just be. I so wish we lived closer to her so I could see her more often. They will be coming to see us in July so I know we will get to see her again soon.

Here are some pictures of the trip- we went fishing- this was not the kids first time fishing, but it was the first time they caught fish. We put them back after we caught them... and there were A LOT of them!

We also got to hang out at Uncle Patrick & Aunt Lori's house- they have a HUGE backyard great for running, and playing croquet, and frisbee...it was a BLAST!
Sara

No comments: