Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, January 16, 2012

1000 Gifts!

So I really do suck at doing this! My new goal is just to write down what I am thankful for when I remember and do as many as I have at that point and see what happens!

19. sunshine!
20. Holiday weekends
21. second chances
22. a handy husband
23. shopping with gift cards- I was blessed by the family I babysit for with a VERY generous gift card to shop for myself
24. alone time
25. a supportive husband
26. health- my cold has finally gone away!
27. time with my shopping buddy Miss H!
28. going to church after 3 weeks of not being able to! 

Sara

1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

Ever since Christmas Day, I have been writing down every night before I go to bed, five things that I am thankful or grateful for THAT DAY. It has been fun and interesting. Sometimes I have to think a while to get the 5th one.