Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, January 16, 2012

3 in 30!


OK so here is my 3 in 30 update for this week! I am already thinking of new ones I want to do for next month since I think its going so well!!

My workout schedule is right on track and I am starting to train for another 5K...not sure which one yet, but it will be great!!

I did pretty good spending extra time with the kiddos this week. Miss H went shopping with me one day, we played more games another day, read books, looked at old pictures; it was lots of fun! Hopefully we can keep it up!

My internet time has been much better during the week. I have stuck to my 10 min before school (for the most part- one day I was not feeling great so I spent more time on before school just vegging out) and I keep it away during school hours. Overall much better than the previous week. Crossing my fingers this next week will be even better!!

Hope if you are making goals, that its going well for you too!!!

Sara

No comments: