Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3 in 30...week 4!

My 3 goals this month are going wonderfully!!!

My internet time is WAY lower then when I started this. I disabled my FB account which is the main reason I am rocking it! I don't even miss it. I sometimes start thinking how I wonder how someone is doing...then I realize: I need to stop worrying about other random peoples lives and focus on ours and my family. And it's been very freeing- especially because the desire to be on there is GONE!

My workouts are going well...I haven't measured or been on a scale in a while, so I don't know if progress is being made. I think so, because my clothes seem to be fitting better. I skipped my workout yesterday because of the tooth issue (see last post). I will be working out this weekend to make that day up and still get 5 days in.

Spending time with the kids is going well- cooking, reading, games...just sitting and talking to them; we are having fun. I love my kids. They are my friends & we love chatting about life.

I am looking forward to next week when I will have 3 new goals for the month of February. I need to starting thinking of 2 more, cause I have one already that is going to be tough! Hope your meeting all your small goals too!!!

No comments: