Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Thousand Gifts- A Dare to LIVE FULLY Right Where You Are!

I am going to jump in with two feet and do this challenge this year! It will take the whole year, but at the end of 2012 I will have 1000 gifts of gratitude written down! I have to make up for this being day 8 of the new year and I need to do 3 a day for the whole year. This is a challenge by Ann Voscamp and her book One Thousand Gifts. I tried reading the book and couldn't get through it. I also didn't fully agree with some of what she said. What I do agree with is needing to be grateful each and every day for what we DO have. I have so much to be grateful for in my life, and am so happy to share it!


#1- My God- he is a God of forgiveness, LOVE, hope, faith and miracles.

#2- My kids- they are everything to me; I am so blessed to be their mommy!

#3- My husband- he is a very hardworking, loving husband and father. My life wouldn't be complete without him.

#4- My mom- she has always been like a best friend; but still a mom. She is always there when I need her, and taught me so many wonderful things about life. I hope my kids will feel the same way about me when they are my age!

#5- SAHM- I am blessed to be able to stay at home & homeschool my kiddos

#6- Jobs

There you go..I will try to catch up in the next couple days by doubling up! Join me if you like; I think its going to be a great experience!

 Sara

No comments: