Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Friday, February 3, 2012

3 in 30 February


I am going to state my goals for this month, but I won't be starting them till probably Monday when *hopefully* I will be feeling better and back to normal.

1. 2 loads of laundry per day from start to finish! BIG time goal...I have a hard time getting things out of the dryer and folded AND put away.

2. Stick to my new cleaning schedule & kids chores. I made a new chore system and myself a "keeping the house tidy" schedule but haven't been able to start it because I got sick...so hopefully that will go well!

3. Get a bunch of small projects done around the house that I have been avoiding or hoping my husband would do. I will be getting my dad (who doesn't know yet) to assist in most of them since he has cabin fever with the cold weather (my dad loves coming over to help me with things, so I know he will be more then willing) - and my husband is SUPER busy and who knows when he will have time.

So there you go! I am going to the Dr. today because this is day 6 of this crud and I am DONE! We barely did any school work this week (which the kids are LOVING) but we need to get back to our routine. We have been able to continue to read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Mr. C has insisted!!!! I know I chose a good book because he almost throws a fit when I tell him we have to wait till tomorrow to continue reading it. We will be finishing it today and will watch the movie tonight - the older version with Gene Wilder. I am so excited to see how much they are going to LOVE it- especially since they love the book so much!!

P.S. My root canal will be this next Wednesday- they had an opening- so no more root canal on V-day!!
P.P.S. I have no Friday phone dump this week- well because I didn't take any pictures.  We barely left the house all week and with a snow day today we had some of our regularly scheduled activities cancelled.
P.P.P.S. I went to the Dr. and she says its just a cold virus, she did give me some codeine to help me sleep since my cough is so bad. A big plus to going was seeing that one of my 3 in 30 goals has been paying off as I have LOST 5 lbs in the last 2 months!!!! I have 5 more to go...woo hoo!!!!
Sara

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry you are sick friend! Hopefully next week brings health and routine back for you! My kids love Charlie and the Chocoloate Factory too!