Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bountiful Baskets...

About a month ago I learned we had a new fruit & veggie co-op in town and decided to check it out. It is every other week and the cost for the basic package is $15. Figured it was worth a try! My first time I bought the regular package and 5 loaves of sourdough bread for a total of $25. It was well worth it in my opinion. Here is a picture of everything I got that week...we had a couple things we didn't end up eating (like the cabbage).

The bread is super yummy!!!

This weeks was even better!!!! There was much more normal things this week and I am soooo looking forward to eating them!!! 
 
This week I got- 5 sweet potatoes, 2 bunches of asparagus, a carton of tomatoes, prob 1 lb each of broccoli & cauliflower & a head of lettuce. For fruits I got prob 3-4 lbs bananas, 3 lbs of pears, 4 grapefruit & 10 oranges. All for the low price of 15.00 (plus a 1.50 processing fee). If you are interested in seeing if there is one in your area go to Bountiful Baskets site and check it out!!!

2 comments:

Rene Scott said...

I got my first basket today! Thrilled with everything! (Just slight variation from yours!) I also got the case of Tangerines and they look so good!

Sarah said...

Oh I am so glad you gave me this info! Looks awesome!