Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, March 31, 2012

House projects!

We have been busy getting things done this Spring Break!! Mr. J got a new fence built for us, and as you can see is moving along on the chicken coop.



My dad came over and painted a wall in my kitchen so I could put up some bulletin boards & a quote I had bought from Uppercase Living.


My dad also re-finished a buffet I had bought on Craigslist. It came with a hutch, but I only wanted to use the buffet as a tv stand. I am completely in love with it; it turned out just like I imagined!

So these are all the projects that have been completed lately- as you can see I didn't do a darn thing for any of them!! But thankful for the men in my life who are so handy!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Everything looks so nice!