Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sock bags

I bought these re-usable mesh bags after I saw the idea for sock bags. I have one for each child and hang them each on a 3M hook in their rooms. Instead of just putting their dirty socks in their hampers, we have them put them in their sock bags. As soon as its time to wash white's I twist each bag and put a safety pin over it to keep it from opening in the washer. Then wash the bags of socks with the regular white wash. After drying when its time to fold, just open each child's bag and you have all socks with complete pairs! Its almost like a miracle!


3 comments:

Patricia D. said...

Such a clever idea!

Rene Scott said...

I have to do this! Thanks for sharing! Socks are my nemesis! :)

Piper said...

Ohhh this looks like a plan!! I want to say goodbye to the sock basket!!!!