Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stick with it Saturday!



The last couple weeks have been NUTS! We were camping the first week and I didn't do my normal workouts, but was walking A LOT! I mean just the path to and from the bathroom was a good hike and we did that at least 10 times a day.


One day we took a good 2.5 mile hike, another day we hiked around Mt. Rushmore, and the last full day we walked around lots of shops and a giant park. The day we drove home I did lots of worrying, but not much physically.  So it was a good week..and I felt really healthy walking so much. I sometimes wish we were more old school and could get by with walking places more.

After we got home we dealt with the stress of car shopping so I didn't get a workout in.

Monday -  Elliptical plus crunches

Tuesday- all day cleaning

Wednesday- Elliptical plus crunches

Thursday - Biggest Loser Bootcamp

Friday- Elliptical plus crunches

Saturday- Biggest Loser Bootcamp

I have also been trying to eat better and cut out the small meaningless calories here and there. I think it's going well, I feel better and feel like my clothes are fitting a little better. I will try to make it to the library to do a weigh in today. Last time I weighed 2 weeks ago I had lost some ounces but nothing significant.


1 comment:

Sam said...

Awesomesauce!