Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stick with it Saturday!


Last week I did my weigh-in and was pleased to see a loss of 1.5 lbs. I like weighing every week or 2 because I feel more successful and don't get obsessive. This week I had a couple days where I didn't get my workout in and one night where I ate fast food because the house was too hot to cook! Here is the run down of my exercise schedule for the past week:

Monday: Walked around our zoo..this is a workout as its on the side of a mountain and almost all uphill.
Tuesday: Biggest Loser Bootcamp
Wednesday: nuthin
Thursday: Elliptical + crunches
Friday: Biggest Loser Bootcamp
Saturday: Elliptical + crunches

Not sure if I will get on the scale today or wait till next week. I will let you know next week if I did!I have been enjoying my homemade drinkable yogurts everyday for lunch and they are so yummy!!

How did your workouts go this week?

1 comment:

The Camouflage Sunflower said...

Keep it up girl you will see results. We took measurements at the beginning on our program. Let me encourage you to do that. I have lost weight, but then it looked like I put it back on. I measured after 30 days. I have lost 1 1/2 inches in my waist, chest and hips, but have gained 1 1/2 inches in my arms and thigh muscles!!

And the next time I see you I can show you the ab ripper we do. It's 10 different crunches so it doesn't get so boring to do them. We are working up to 200 reps of them.

And you are so right about the zoo here!