Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Moved...

The last two weeks are a blur...we are all moved into our new house, and trying to get settled. We closed on our old house about 10 days ago. That morning I woke up to my bank calling me and telling me there had been charges made with my debit card online and I needed to verify if I made them or not. I did not. Someone had gotten the numbers on my card and the code on the back without even getting my card. Creepy. Thankfully my bank caught it quick and everything was reversed right away, but my card was cancelled and I was without access to our money. The day before we were moving. Special. Our closing went great, the new owners of our home couldn't have been nicer. Our realtors are AMAZING! We used them when we bought the house, so we chose them when we sold the house. We are so glad we did. A full price offer within 24 hours and great communication and support from them through the whole escrow process was wonderful!! If you need a realtor in our area, check out their website and give them a call- you won't be sorry!! They are Behr and Behr with the Platinum Group.

The new owners were nice enough to give us a couple extra days to get moved, which worked out wonderfully for us. We were able to wrangle up some great friends to help us move our chicken coop, giant play structure, and other heavy items. 



We got everything moved, and no one got hurt!!!!

After many, many trips back and forth between houses we finally got everything out of the old house and into the new house- just don't ask me where anything is!!

We still have some remodeling to do and odds and ends of other things that need to be fixed in the new house, but we are getting settled slowly but surely! Hopefully I will find some time here and there to blog more again.

Hope your all having a Happy Fall!!!


No comments: