Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A tea party...

Every year at preschool they have a Mother's Day tea party for the children to attend with their mom in honor of Mother's Day. This year is my last time going after 6 straight years. I went twice with Colby, three times with Hallie and this was my third time with Sadie- a couple of those overlapped with each other- so 2 years I went to two tea parties in the same year. Whew, I'm confused. Anyways, this was my last one since Sadie will be starting Kindergarten come August. (Yes, we are having more kids- but they will not be going to preschool when the time comes as we will homeschool) We always have so much fun at the tea party; we get dressed up, eat lots or treats and drink yummy tea, the kids sing us songs and give us gifts. So.Much.Fun. Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon. Enjoy!

She made her picture frame. (WOW that bow looks huge!)

Now she is working on making me a bracelet.

Working very hard!

Time for songs.




Such good singers!!

Guess she can't keep her eyes off of him!



What a cutie!!

The happy couple ;-)

They were so funny trying to get sugar cubes for their tea!

All her yummy food!!

My big girl and I!! Three weeks till she's officially a Kindergartener!

Sadie and her BFF Alexis!! 3 years of preschool together!!









1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

Beautiful children. Know you enjoyed your special time with Sadie. Sure Vicki is going to miss this group of children.