Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day.

I had a nice Mother's day. We went to church that morning and I had my girls by me through the service and heard a wonderful message from Monica our children's pastor at church. After that we went out to lunch with Jeff's parents. Then I took a glorious 2 hour nap with children being super quiet!! Then Jeff took our family out to dinner at Bird Dog BBQ- I LOVE that place, so yummy!! I got some sweet gifts- a new Lady Antebellum CD, some new flip flops, flowers and some K-cups!!! As well as wonderful cards, even one from the baby!! Earlier in the week my mom had given me a gift card for a date night and a new bread pan. I am so blessed. I not only have wonderful children and a husband who celebrate me but also a wonderful mom who has always been a Godly example in my life! Love you Mom!!! Enjoy a few pics from before church that we took.

The girls in their adorable outfits! Jeff's mom made the girls the skirts after I showed her some similar ones and asked if she could, they turned out adorable.



They are getting so big!!



1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

It was a beautiful day. Glad we were able to celebrate part of the day with y'all.