Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our little graduate!!

This past Saturday, Sadie had her graduation ceremony from Pre-K, she was so cute through the whole thing!! She was soooo into dancing along with the songs and was super animated..I loved every minute!! We gave her flowers afterwards and she was so proud of having them. I took lots of pictures, so enjoy!!!

All fancy Nancied out for her graduation!

Walking out to start the program.


Singing a song.

Singing, "I wanna be a dog"

Counting by 10's to 100.

Another song, about them growing up.

Getting her diploma from Grammy; my mom.

Singing, "I will follow Him"

She was so into this song, her dress was swishing like crazy!

Opening their graduation gifts.

Sadie with her flowers.



Eating cake.

Her whole Pre-K class.

I didn't notice till I put the pictures on the computer, but she had grabbed his hand.

These girls!!! And notice how much taller Alexis is than my short girl!!

Sadie and Grammy.

These two graduated from Pre-K together a couple years ago- they will be in the 2nd grade this Fall!!

1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

Love all the pictures after the ceremony. Since I was cutting the cake, I didn't even get outside with everyone. I,too, thoroughly enjoyed the program. Will be putting a few pictures I took on my blog, too.