Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Showered with love!!!

Speaking of my wonderful mom....she threw me the best baby shower EVER! I am so thankful for her and for all my wonderful friends who helped us celebrate. And my friends will be happy but I have no pictures of them being there, just some of their kids!! My mom does have some pictures, so I may add some later. The kids played all the baby shower games the moms never want to play too! We had so much fun and it was a blast celebrating with everyone! And he is going to be one well dressed little guy!!! Thanks friends! Enjoy the pictures!


My girls were sooooo excited about this baby shower- they had a calendar count down going on.




See, party games adult women would hate!!





A new working thermometer!!

Yay for owls!


Sadie picked this out for her little brother!



A sweet blanket made by my grandma!

Ignore the stupid look on my face, but I love this quilt my mom made for baby boy!

No comments: