Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Hike 2015

It's that time again- time for our annual Fall Hike. The weather has been unseasonably warm this year so it was a nice warm hiking day when we went. Everyone had fun and were good troopers for our 3 mile hike. Little Brother liked walking more than riding, but succumbed to the carrier when his legs just couldn't do it anymore. My camera batteries died with no warning half way through so we had to settle for some phone pictures too. I guess I need to carry extra batteries with me at all times.  Despite that I did get a lot of great pictures.

My H's

All ready to go!

They are ready too!


I love Fall!


What a beautiful sight the Lord has given us!!

Big brother

Big Sister

Little Sister

Little Brother




He found a walking stick.



I have no idea what is going on here- they were just being crazy!

Official Fall Hike Family picture- best we could do using a cell phone.


Everyone trucking along.

No comments: