Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 YEARS!



Last week my husband and I celebrated 10yrs of marriage! I cannot even believe we have been married for 10 years! It has seemed to go by in an instant. We started out with both of us in college and working full time jobs to boot- and now we are both working full time jobs (mine a non-paying job) and him a full time plus a couple part times added on. We have been through ALOT together- tons of ups and downs as most marriages face; but with God and each other we have worked through them and proven that our love for Christ and each other is way more important than anything else. I love my husband more today then the day I married him. He has become such an amazing man of God and such an amazing husband and father. He is my help-mate, and the Lord made him perfect for me.

One day I hope to share more about how strong our marriage is and the things we have gone through together that have strengthened us. We have been so blessed and hope to share more blessings soon!!!

Here are a couple pictures to share-top is from our wedding day and one from our date night last weekend.

No comments: