Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1000 Gifts...

Ok so far I am not doing well..lol...I forgot to do yesterday!!! So I will do 6 again today and hopefully remember better from now on!! (In my defense, we were celebrating a birthday yesterday)

7. our health! even in the midst of colds/coughs we are healthy people!
8. sweet smiles
9. cars/ $ for gas to drive them
10. a good pediatrician who cares (we went for Sadie's 4 yr check today and he always spends so much time answering all my questions) oh...and doesnt judge when he asks Sadie what she does when she is tired and Sadie tells him she watches a show! (which is not true..lol...she has fibbing problems we are working on)
11. well behaved children (for the most part ;-p)
12. HUGS! My kiddos are very huggy kids and I LOVE it! I couldn't count how many hugs I get daily..

Sara

No comments: