Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday Phone Dump (On Saturday!)

We have had a busy week-the kids are playing in Upwards Basketball at our church and totally LOVING it! Here they are at one of their practices!

I have 2 silly girlys!! Miss S turned 4 this past Monday and LOVED all the attention! We went on a date to Starbucks...and she decided to wear her new bicycle helmet while riding her bike sister!

We went to the Harlem Wizards game at our daddy's school! They had a fundraiser, so we went and watched the show! It was so funny- they loved it. Daddy also got to play basketball in the show so we had a good time watching him play!


And this is one of those times I got some lovin from one of my girls! I was stretching after a workout and she had to come cuddle with me! 
LOVE my kids!!!

Sara

No comments: