Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Ending 2018

I’m definitly going to get back into blogging from here on out!! šŸ˜‰ We had a mostly quiet Christmas so far. Both our foster kiddos from my last post have left our home. Not by our choice by any means. A few days ago we picked up a new little from the hospital. A sweet sweet baby girl. We will love her like our own as long as we can. Our bio kids are growing up and getting so big!! I am almost a mama to two teenagers and a tween! As well as a five year old little character. Henry is so funny and we enjoy all the funny things he says. I so enjoy my big kids. I love seeing a glimpse of the adults they will become and watching them blossom into their own. We are still homeschooling and pushing through. I have reached my educational limit on my oldest, so next year he will do online public school. I will also start all over next year with Henry starting kindergarten. The girls enjoy going once a week to a home school enrichment program, a new one that we started after we moved back into town. Yes, we gave up country living to move back into town! We have embraced large family life and bought a five bedroom four bathroom home in the city. We also enjoy our 12 passenger van still. We love that we have all the room to say yes to more foster kids if needed! Here are some recent pictures of my kiddos getting bigger!






No comments: