Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, November 2, 2020

Fun with littles 2020



 I call my younger three kids my "littles" and my older three kids my "bigs". I think its a large family thing to do. They have a distinct seperation in their ages that makes three of them older and three younger. I take way more pictures of the littles, because well they do funny things and little kids are adorable. My big kids are adorable too, but they prefer I not take pictures of them like I do the younger ones. They are of the age of putting their hands in front of their faces, scooting out of the shot and telling me what I can and cannot post on Facebook. Thats ok, I have three other children who don't have opinions yet and I can post their pictures till my heart is content. With that said, enjoy all the fun pictures of my littles. 





Big boy shoes








Trying to play with his big brother







Her first haircut

A little grocery shopping


Practicing Walking




Valentines Day

 

    

No comments: