Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Friday, August 31, 2012

Stick with it Saturday- on Friday!


I am doing my post tonight because we have company coming today and I didn't update last week..so I wanted to check in. The last couple weeks have been really good. I have been able to workout 5 days each week and am eating a lot better. I started this journey the end of June with a goal of an 8lb loss...I have lost 7lbs- I am so excited and feel a lot better! I still have one more pound- but then again I haven't weighed since Monday so I could be there. I am going to add on a goal of 2 more pounds, that would be my ideal weight. And hopefully I can maintain this through the winter and the holidays- that will be the true test- I am bad at maintenance! Here are the workouts I have done this past week:

Monday- Elliptical + crunches
Tuesday- Biggest Loser Bootcamp
Wednesday- Elliptical + crunches
Thursday- Biggest Loser Bootcamp
Friday- Elliptical + crunches

I got a new workout video called Biggest Loser last chance workout- it is the HIIT program and is really good. I have done it once, but hope to alternate it with the other 2 workouts I do to push myself a little harder.

How have your workouts been this week??

1 comment:

Sam said...

Fabulous job!!!!