Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, September 17, 2012

M.I.A.

So you have probably noticed that I haven't posted blog update in oh... 2 weeks!!! Im seriously behind!! Towards the end of summer we found a perfect farm house with almost 3 acres that we fell in love with. We knew we wanted to move next spring, but with the price drop that occurred on the farm house we had to act fast if we wanted it. We got it!! We close on it this week. It needs some TLC but we are good at that!! With the buying of a new house, we needed to sell ours...fast!! So we have been working diligently for the last few weeks to get our house in show condition. My dad practically lived at our house painting and fixing things. And my mom painting, packing and cleaning for me. You see this is Jeffs busiest time of school year, he is the head soccer coach and we are smack dab in the middle of soccer season. He is also the student council advisor, they are in charge of homecoming which is in two weeks.  Oh and he teaches AP history in his spare time. Needless to say he is crazy busy and hasn't been home much to help. Over labor day weekend he was able to get a few things done along with his mom and dad who visited for the weekend. So last Monday our house officially went on the market!!! We had two showings the first day which came as a surprise to me, but isn't out of the ordinary. The next morning the realtor called and we had a full price offer. It all seems to good to be true. I am praising God for the quick sale, and continuing to pray that everything else falls into place. Tomorrow is our home inspection, and next week should be the appraisal. I am worrying myself sick about everything, literally. I am slowly coming around to the fact that I have no control...what will happen will happen. I really hope it works out though because if it does our house closing will be during Jeff's fall break...which will be awesome!!!

I may not be around much the next month or so but know that I am just very busy and we are moving!! Yay!!  I will try to get some pictures of the farm house up soon but cannot post them from my iPad...have to find time to use Colby's laptop!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow this is really exciting!

April said...

Best of luck with your move!