Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Baby moon fun!



The week before Zachary was born we took our older four kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a baby moon. They had heard all about it from their friends and had been dying to go. I found a good deal online and we got a room for six people for $200 including all their resort taxes. Which is a really good deal. We took a lot of our own food and planned to eat at their pizza restaurant for dinner. We got Dunkin’ Donuts for breakfast and then ate snacks the rest of our second day. They offered us a deal when we got there for the kids to be able to do unlimited activities for $25 per kid, since we had never been there we decided we would do it and let the kids get to do all the things. They had a blast. I couldn’t go on any slides but i had fun too. It was nice to float around without feeling all the extra weight I was carrying. *GWL did not compensate me for my review or opinion* I would highly recommend going if you can find a great deal. With an even bigger family these days we try to keep things within budget and reason.

Here are some pictures of our trip.





















No comments: