Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Mother’s Day photo shoot

The photographers we have used for our pictures the last year and a half were doing a contest for a free Mother’s Day photo shoot and what do you know, I won! I never would have had these done if I hadn’t won them. I am so glad I did because these pictures are priceless to me. They show how close me and my kiddos are. We spend so much time together homeschooling and doing all the things. They actually like me still, even my teens and they enjoy doing things like going grocery shopping (they might also know I am known for driving through for treats or French fries at any given time) Here are my beautiful photos with my first four babies. We will have to do these again in another year or so when Zachary can join us.








No comments: