Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Thursday, October 8, 2020

A new way of schooling & baby cuteness galore!!

 With two babies in the house we had cuteness all over the place. While it is hard to keep up with two littles, they are worth it. And being a large family with kids of all ages I have some great helpers. We moved from traditional homeschooling last year to online public school. My bigger ones are smarter than me now and with the two little ones it became necessary for their education and my sanity. We absolutely love it. The kids have teachers who can help them on the phone or in a live lesson room when its something I cannot help them with. I am considered their learning coach; so I still help them how I can, check their work and log attendance. As well as keep in contact with their home room teachers. They all love it too. They have virtually met some friends. Last year they had field trip options, this year not.so.much. Henry started Kindergarten last year and they sent us all his books, art supplies and science things we would need for the whole year. It was perfect and he even learned to read!! I still have my kiddos home with me and we stay on schedule and do our thing. Its been great. Here are some pictures of the babies from the start of school last year. I know I am biased but they are pretty cute!



























No comments: